Do you educate your employees of the risks associated with the spread of harmful bacteria in your factory?
If workers enter the production line after the leaving the restroom without washing their hands or without washing them properly, they are putting the entire production process at risk of contamination.
5 Steps to Washing Your Hands
Washing your hands is easy, and it’s one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of germs.
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold) and apply soap.
- Lather your hands between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds (*Sing Happy Birthday twice.)
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.