Does your factory have a rigorous hand hygiene regime?
Do you educate your employees of the risks associated with the spread of harmful bacteria in your factory?
If workers enter the production line after the leaving the restroom without washing their hands or without washing them properly, they are putting the entire production process at risk of contamination.
5 Steps to Washing Your Hands
Washing your hands is easy, and it’s one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of germs.
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold) and apply soap.
- Lather your hands between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds (*Sing Happy Birthday twice.)
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
Wash yours hands after:
- Handling food
- Touching body parts
- Using washrooms
- Coughing, sneezing (into sleeve/crook of elbow and not into hands)
- Changing tasks, especially if switching between working with raw meat and working with ready to eat or cooked foods
- Handling money, garbage or tools/equipment
- Touching dirty surfaces
- Picking up something from the floor
- Engaging in any activity that contaminates hands
SANI COMPACT PLUS
How do you know if someone has washed their hands?
Unless you have somebody monitoring all the staff all the time…
The solution ——–> Access Hygiene Control
(Plug and Play Solution – just add power, water and drainage)
Wets hands and doses soap
Insert both hands to disinfect
Six advantages of access gate control
It ensures that your employees meet all mandatory hygiene requirements when they enter the production area. The use of a turnstile offers many advantages:
- Controlled access
Staff will only gain access to the production area after they have washed and/or disinfected their hands and boots. Access is not granted without washing or disinfecting these.
- Touchless soaping and disinfecting
The soap and disinfectant is sprayed onto the hands by an automatic dosing unit. The touchless solution reduces cross contamination.
- Disinfecting hands
Both hands should be inserted into the slots provided. Only then will the turnstile be released. Thus ensuring hands are always disinfected at the recommended dosage.
- Customise Solution
The machine is controlled by a computer “PLC” and thus the dosages and intervals can be adjusted according to your environment needs.
- Controlled chemical use
The use of sensors in the chemical dispensers prevents the excessive use of chemicals and energy. The chemical also needs to be refilled less often because a 5-litre chemical container is used. When the soap or disinfectant runs out, the turnstile is blocked and the employee cannot enter the production area.
- Time and Attendance
The Sani Compact Plus can be connected to your time and attendance system. It can also prevent unauthorized entry.
HCS SaniCompact Plus
SANI COMPACT PLUS
- Integral sanitizing system, includes soles washer, blow off to avoid excess of water automatic hands wash, automatic rinse, hands drying with paper towel or Dyson airblade , and hands sanitizing.
- A turnstile door will allow access only to those employees that have washed, rinsed and sanitized both hands.
- A PLC controls all stages of every single worker. When one employee has completed wash and rinse stages, next employee can start washing. Flow of people is one person every 9 seconds.
Pescatech’s 360˚ Hygiene Solution Development service is the embodiment of Pescatech’s commitment to our customers in aiding them every step of the way to the attainment of their hygiene goals through customised designs.
Backed by our 20 plus years of experience within the cleaning industry, we provide complete solutions to what you have become accustomed to believe are insurmountable challenges.
Let us customize your space and create the flow which best suites your factory.