Vikan Hot Water Hose, ½” 15m, Blue
Produced from PVC with Polyester fibre reinforcement, this Hot Water Hose is ideal for cleaning with water up to 70° C at 20 bar. It is equipped with a 1/2″ quick-coupling on both ends. A water tap nipple, 0700, is provided for 1/2″, 3/4″ and M22x1 screw thread types. This hose can be used with the following Vikan quick-couplings: 0700, 0705 and 0712 as well as other Vikan products equipped with a 1/2″ quick-nipple.
HOT WATER CLEANING HOSE FOR MEDIUM PRESSURE (20 BAR TO 70°C).
Four layer structure.
Non-staining blue outer cover with high resistance polyester fibre reinforcement.
Special intermediate adhesive layer and white inner layer with high temperature performance.
- Industrial cleaning in industry and food industry
SECTORS OF ACTIVITY
- Food processing industries (dairies, slaughter-houses, etc)
- Local communities (canteens, refectories, kitchens…)
- Shopkeepers (butcher’s,fish shops, markets…)
Material properties used to manufacture THERMOCLEAN® AL 20 make it a high performance, safe and reliable hose capable to withstand heavy duty applications:
- high temperature performance (up to 70°C under 20 bar continuously, peaks possible up to 80°C); four highly flexible polymer components provide excellent handling;
- non-staining blue outer cover is resistant to oils, grease and detergents;
- food-grade quality.
Barbed connectors with two O clips (O clips should be recrimped after first use).
Swaged connectors with ferrules is possible.
To ensure a better connection, we recommend assembly after the hose end has been put in hot water at 60°C for 30 seconds.
See table pages 104 to 107 column B.